Date: 14 March 2022
We understand and respect that you care about how your information will be used or shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly.
What personal information about customers does Khwela Factory collect?
We collect your personal information for quality purposes so that we can continuously improve our services and products.
Information you give us is received and stored in relation to Khwela Factory’s services. You can choose to not provide certain information, but kindly note that you will not be able to take advantage of our services should you chose not to share your information.
For what purposes does Khwela Factory use your personal information?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop and improve the products and services we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services where we use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers.
- We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of Khwela Factory’s services.
- We use your personal information to recommend products and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with Khwela Factory.
- In order to comply with legal obligations, we collect and use your personal information regarding place of establishment and bank account information for identity verification and other purposes.
- We value effective communication and use your personal information in relation to Khwela Factory’s products and services by phone, email or chat.
- Fraud prevention and credit risks have to be managed carefully. That is why we use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, Khwela Factory and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
Does Khwela Factory share your personal information?
Khwela Factory employs other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products and services, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing payments, transmitting content, scoring, assessing and managing credit risk, and providing customer service. These service providers, consultants and employees may not use it for other purposes.
For business transfers, as we develop our business, we might sell or buy other businesses or services. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the premises made in any pre-existing privacy notice (unless, understandably, the customer consents otherwise). In the event that Khwela Factory’s assets are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
Complying with the law, we release personal information including exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Other than set out in this policy, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of customer personal information. Our security procedures mean that we may ask to verify your identity before we disclose personal information to you.
We will request permission from you in order to send you adverts we think you might find interesting. We won’t share any promotional information with you unless you give us the permission to do so.
You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any further questions as to how we use your personal information.
If you choose to use Khwela Factory’s services, your use and any dispute over privacy is subject to this policy and our conditions of use, including limitations or damages, resolutions of disputes, and application of the law of the Republic of South Africa.