Khwela Factory is looking for graphic designers to serve as suppliers to the company.
Reports to: The CEO of Khwela Factory
Work overview: The successful candidate will redesign our logo, design prints for our fabrics, business cards, promotional and branding material for pop up exhibitions for the company with a focus on instilling an appreciation of ancient African knowledge systems through the Unoyiwawa concept.
Formal qualification in graphic designing and one of the following:
- Fashion designing
- Fine art
- At least 2 years’ experience in designing according to a brief
- Own equipment for producing the design work required
The ideal candidate will:
- Be enthusiastic and interested in the craft sector
- Have good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be confident dealing with the client
- Demonstrate imagination and creativity when it comes to designing as required from time to time
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity, please email your CV and a catalogue, by no later than 4pm on 18 April 2019.
Unsuccessful candidates will not be notified via email.